Learning with Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion:
Bear seeks pairs
Bears love games—this is well-known. Especially games they have a chance of winning now and then! And if you are also able to learn something while playing the game, Ms. Onion is delighted too.
So—Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion proudly present: BEAR’S PAIRS.
This is more than just a memory game
The six game modes go beyond just finding identical images:
they hone kids’ mathematics and counting skills, pose fun tasks involving reading and racing the clock, and together with the spelling game, Bear’s Pairs engages and sharpens all the main skills kids need to learn in elementary school. And the sounds!
The game uses modern audio technology in a charming way that kids love!
- Educational app for children in preschool and first grade, modeled after the classic pairs-game
- Play alone, against a human opponent, or against Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion
- No ads, no in-app purchases
- Recommended by real bears
- 6 game modes:
- Classic image search
- Match picture to initial sound
- Counting tasks with numbers 1-12
- Math problems with numbers up to 20
- Learning the clock in both digital and analog time
- Innovative sounds game.
If you want to learn more about Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion, just press the button. On this website you can find all the news and a lot of information from Mr. Bear´s world.
Visit Mr. Bear and Ms. Onion
Comments, Requests & Bug Report
Connect & Share